Motorola DROID Turbo:
Ever since the start of Android age and dominance of Smartphone’s by Samsung and Apple, Motorola is among the companies which saw a pretty bad time and almost reached the verge of declination. But Motorola rebuilt its space in market and people’s hearts again which started from the release of Moto x, a fully fledged Smartphone which received a huge buzz and warm welcome all over the globe. Since then Motorola is building very nicely configured Smartphone’s and have built repo in premium as well as mid range segment. Motorola DROID Turbo is the latest premium flagship Smartphone from Motorola featuring excellent build quality, super fast processing and long lasting battery life.
- Design: Motorola DROID Turbo is built of exceptionally innovative material known as ballistic nylon which provides high durability because of its extreme toughness and thickness. A criss-cross interwoven design of threads is present at the back panel of this Smartphone along with metallic plating. Motorola DROID Turbo is surrounded by a metallic brim all over the Smartphone and the special Moto display sheltered with Gorilla Glass 3. Thus, it can be said that this Smartphone lays a good impact as far as durability and design is concerned.
- Display Quality: A 5.2inches super AMOLED display providing resolution of 1440*2560pixels and pixel density of 565ppi is housed by Motorola DROID Turbo. The display looks compact as the size has been well maintained and this highly pixilated display is provided with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The display of this Smartphone is of great premium quality and will definitely provide good experience.
- Performance: Motorola DROID Turbo runs Android v4.4.4 Kit Kat OS which is planned to be upgraded to lollipop v5.0 OS, operating on a Snapdragon 805 Quad core processor clocked at 2.7 GHz and accompanied by 3GB RAM and Adreno 420 GPU. The configuration of this Smartphone is pretty cool. The speed as well as Ram has been provided to great efficacy and will run every application nicely and especially the application switching is going to be purely awesome.
- Camera: A 21MP auto focus camera is provided at the rear end and 2Mp front facing camera for video calling and selfies. Although the 21MP primary camera is best for Smartphone photography and is considered among the best camera configurations but the 2Mp front feels a bit low when overall configuration is considered, it’s the only thing you will need to compromise with if you are a selfie lover.
- Storage: Motorola DROID Turbo comes in two storage variants which are 32GB and 64GB ones. However this Smartphone has been made devoid of SD card compatibility. But as soon as capacity is concerned, both the Smartphone variants are satisfactory and the buyer can easily accommodate stuff in these variants. If anyone feels 32GB less, 64GB is the available option and above this there is no possible option.
- Battery backup: Motorola DROID Turbo comes packed with 3900mAh battery which is one of the best things possessed by this Smartphone. It allows you to go charger less for 48 hours on continuous 3G usage and indeed nothing can go better than this as far as premium Smartphone range is concerned.