Samsung galaxy A7: Where perfect design meets express speed.
Samsung kick started the year 2015 with release of all fresh styled Samsung Galaxy A-series Smartphone’s comprising of Samsung Galaxy A5 being the compact one and the monstrous display sized Samsung galaxy A7. So far Samsung was all about its plastic bodied Smartphone’s but Samsung has banged this year with full metal bodied Smartphone’s and is looking to commence more metallic stuff this year. Samsung galaxy A7 was released by Samsung in February 2015 and received quite huge buzz over World Wide Web.
Exploring Samsung galaxy A7:
- Design: Samsung galaxy A7 is nothing like the Smartphone’s released by Samsung so far, this Smartphone is built from highly durable metallic body, housing a 5.5inches display provided with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The overall design in good as far as looks and durability is concerned however user will need to perform single handed operations with care because of its large size; one handed handling would not be much easy.
- Display Quality: The 5.5inches super AMOLED display of Samsung galaxy A7 provides display resolution of 1080*1920pixels and density of 401ppi. This HD display provides cool graphical show off with its moderate pixel distribution. Corning Gorilla Glass 4 sheath protects this gigantic display from bumps and scratches and this display is of quite good quality for large screen lovers.
- Performance: As far as performance of Samsung galaxy A7 is concerned, it is factory installed with Android v4.4.4 Kit Kat operating on snapdragon 615 quad core processor clocked at 1.5GHz / 1.8GHz coupled with 2GB RAM and Adreno 405 / Mali T628 GPU respectively. This is quite perfect combination of processing elements which can give the best Smartphone experience. The processing speed as well as RAM is fixed at a decent standard making this Smartphone perfect for gaming as well as application usability.
- Camera: Samsung galaxy A7 being a sub premium Smartphone rightly landed by Samsung in between the mid ranger and premium one’s clearly diminishing this virtual line between the two segments, flaunts a 13MP primary camera and 5MP front shooter and this combination is mixed up with the overall features of this design finely. This Smartphone isn’t expected to be flaunting a 20MP camera or somewhat like that in this range but 13MP is quite good as being incorporated in this Smartphone.
- Storage: Samsung knowing the need of extra storage has kept SD card compatibility open in this Smartphone along with 16GB internal storage. It’s clearly the best a man can get in this standard. Although recently Samsung has started rolling out Smartphone’s with no SD card compatibility but here it’s evident that Samsung has felt the pinch of their mistake.
- Battery backup: One of the biggest challenges of Smartphone’s like Samsung galaxy A7 with non removable battery is to provide and maintain good battery backup for longer periods of time. However Samsung has claimed their Samsung galaxy A7 with 2600mAh battery to provide 17h on 3G network which is awesome if they are saying what they mean.